Upgrade your casual me-made wardrobe with this stylish (and comfy!) top and dress. The optional back ties or contrast binding add a fun twist to the classic Breton or t shirt dress.
Romy from Tilly and the Buttons has a modern loose fit and high slash envelope neckline, with choice of cap, three quarter or full length sleeves for year-round style. Designed for knit fabrics, whip it up on either a regular sewing machine or overlocker (serger). Once you’ve made one, you’ll be hooked!
Romy includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
- Printed pattern with full instructions
- Fabric – 2m @ 150cm wide for all sizes in Tilly & the Buttons signature cotton jersey (96% organic cotton, 4% spandex)
- Clear elastic to stabilise the shoulders
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- Sewing machine and basic tools
- Matching Thread
- Ballpoint or jersey needle for your machine
- Optional: 0.5m (20in) x 5mm wide woven or braided elastic for the ruched sleeves and neckline