Saturday 4th December, 10am-4pm, ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED
Create a gorgeous patchwork & quilted Christmas stocking with Aileen! This timeless classic will be wonderful to create as a gift, or to display proudly in your home. You'll have a choice of fabric prints to suit your festive mood, and you can enjoy piecing and quilting with everything provided for you.
The patchwork also has two style options - one easy with very little to worry about in terms of matching fabric pieces, and the other is more advanced if you are more confident at the machine.
Please be aware that our workshops are temporarily being held in the Abbey Church Hall on Abbey Park Place while we renovate a new studio in the new shop. The temporary space is accessed via a flight of stairs. We will bring you a FANTASTIC new accessible studio space as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
This class is suitable for adults only, age 16+. You need to be able to sew a straight seam allowance in order to enjoy this class. The machines will be pre-threaded for you when you arrive. If you have never used a sewing machine before, we would advise you try one of our beginner workshops first.
Please carefully check our Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
For information on how we have adapted our bookings/terms and studio practices with regards to Covid-19, please click here.
- Everything you need to sew the project - thread, fabric, ribbons, interfacing etc. (though it's worth bringing your own small sewing kit with scissors/snips/pins/quick-unpick)
- You'll have a choice of festive fabric combinations to suit your style, including some from this year's Liberty 'Merry & Bright' collection.
- Professional tuition from Aileen
- Handout with dimensions & instructions so you can make more at home
- Use of our sewing machines and studio equipment on the day
- Endless support & advice!