The Poolside Tote is ready for all your summer sewing adventures!
- it's roomy! I can fit 4 beach towels and more in mine!
- two pocket options, zippered closure or a slip pocket (or you could do both - one on each side)
- fun accents to show off your favorite quilting cotton prints
- key loop
Advanced beginner with an adventurous spirit.
+ Approx. Finished Dimensions: 7.5” D x 14.5” W across base, 14.5” tall, 23.5” including handle
Please scroll down to read material requirements and purchasing information!
To see more examples of the Poolside Tote from other makers, check out #poolsidetote on Instagram!
+ Requirements based on 44” wide fabric.
- Exterior fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Lining fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Accent fabric (Handles, pocket lining) 3/4 yard
- Accent fabric (facing) 1/2 yard
- 10” zipper (optional)
- twill tape or ribbon 1” wide 4.5’’ piece
- *fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101 - 20’’ wide) 2 3/4 yards
- swivel clasp (1’’) or d-ring (1’’)
Home dec, heavy linen, denim, canvas, twill, duck cloth, for exterior and lining. Quilting cotton for accent fabrics.