Elevate your sewing with this classic fly front skirt pattern. Ness looks stylish year-round, paired with a t-shirt in summer or a roll neck in winter. The straight skirt has a shaped waistband and curved back yoke for a flattering fit.
Choose from mini version or below-the-knee hemline with centre front split. Details inspired by denim include a zip fly front, topstitched mock felled seams, belt loops, all-important in-seam pockets, plus optional back pockets for stashing your essentials. Let‚Äôs get stitching!
Ness includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step ‚Äì making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
PRINTED PATTERN -¬†You‚Äôll receive a gorgeous printed package in the post containing full scale pattern sheets and a colour instruction booklet.
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS¬†-¬†Medium- to heavy-weight woven fabrics such as denim, corduroy, jacquard, gobelin (tapestry), drill or wool, preferably with a little stretch for comfort.
Mini skirt:¬†1.20m (1 3/8yd) x 150cm (60in) OR 1.6m (1¬æyd) x 115cm (45in)
Knee-length skirt: 1.4m (1 5/8yd) x 150cm (60in) OR 1.8m (2 yd) x 115cm (45in)
- Matching thread
- 0.3m (3/8yd) medium-weight cotton fabric for pocket bags
- 0.5m (5/8yd) x 90cm (36in) wide iron-on interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- 12.5cm (5in) jeans zip
- 15-18mm (5/8in) button with shank
- Optional: Contrast topstitch thread and topstitch/embroidery machine needle
- Sewing machine and basic tools, including zip foot or adjustable zip foot