Ultra cool with a seventies twist, the Jessa trousers or shorts will soon become your faves. With wide, gently flared legs on the full-length trousers or turn-up hems on the shorts, they close with a concealed front zip fly.
The high waist, curved waistband and back darts will flatter your bum, while the triangle tab fastening, deep patch pockets and faux pocket flap will have you swooning while you sew.
Jessa includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
PRINTED PATTERN - You’ll receive a gorgeous printed package in the post containing full-scale pattern sheets and a colour instruction booklet.
SKILL LEVEL - Improvers
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS - Medium-weight woven fabrics such as denim, corduroy, cotton drill, linen or triple crepe. Stretch isn’t required but a small amount of elastane will make them extra comfy.
- Fabric – please refer to pattern envelope
- Matching thread
- 0.5m (5/8yd) x 90cm (36in) wide iron-on interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- 18cm (7in) jeans zip
- 2 x 15-20mm (5/8-3/4in) hooks and bars OR 1 x 12-18mm (1/2-3/4in) button with shank and 1 x hook and bar
- Optional: 1 x 10-15mm (3/8-5/8in) button for faux pocket flap
- Sewing machine and basic tools, including zip foot or adjustable zip foot