Saturday 11th December, 10am-1pm, ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED
Under the fantastic guidance of our tutor, Victoria, you will create a perfectly finished cushion cover with a choice of fun trims around the border and an envelope opening at the back. All materials are provided and you will have a choice of printed panel/cushion front on a linen-look background. Options will include robin/snowman/gingerbread and Christmas tree designs.
You will be provided with a handout to help you recreate this lovely project and additional panels will be available to purchase on the day if you wanted to make more at home.
The cushion cover will be made to fit an 18" square cushion pad (not included).
Please be aware that our workshops are temporarily being held in the Abbey Church Hall on Abbey Park Place while we renovate a new studio in the new shop. The temporary space is accessed via a flight of stairs. We will bring you a FANTASTIC new accessible studio space as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
This class is suitable for adults only, age 16+. You need to be able to sew a straight seam allowance in order to enjoy this class. The machines will be pre-threaded for you when you arrive. If you have never used a sewing machine before, we would advise you try one of our beginner workshops first.
Please carefully check our Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
For information on how we have adapted our bookings/terms and studio practices with regards to Covid-19, please click here.
- Everything you need to sew the project - thread, fabric, trimmings etc. (though it's worth bringing your own small sewing kit with scissors/snips/pins/quick-unpick)
- You'll have a choice of festive panels to suit your style, including a robin, gingerbread man, elf, Christmas tree and snowman!
- Professional tuition from Victoria
- Handout with dimensions & instructions so you can make more at home
- Use of our sewing machines and studio equipment on the day
- Endless support & advice!