Starts Tuesday 24th May, 6.30pm - 8pm, SIX WEEKS
Week 1 - Tuesday May 24th, 6.30pm - 8pm
Week 2 - Tuesday May 31st, 6.30pm - 8pm
Week 3 - Tuesday June 7th, 6.30pm - 8pm
Week 4 - Tuesday June 14th, 6.30pm - 8pm
Week 5 - Tuesday June 21st, 6.30pm - 8pm
Week 6 - Tuesday June 28th, 6.30pm - 8pm
Hosted by Aileen, in this group you will tackle your first granny squares - which we will then turn into a gorgeous blanket with some fun edging/border options for you to try. You'll learn how to follow a pattern too, and I can guarantee you'll be hooked in no time!
We are delighted to be able to welcome you to our refurbished studio! It is accessed down a flight of stairs from the shop with alternative access direct to the basement for anyone requiring an entrance without steps. If you do have any accessibility needs or questions, please let us know in the comments when you book.
When attending any class, we will meet you at the shop door 10mins before the start time. If you are running late and arrive to a closed shop door, please walk down the side alley (Wilson's Close) to the signposted side entrance and ring the doorbell.
This group is suitable for anyone who is completely new to crochet, or wants to refresh long-forgotten skills.
This class is suitable for adults only, age 16+.
Please carefully check our Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
For information on how we have adapted our bookings/terms and studio practices with regards to Covid-19, please click here.
- Professional tuition by Aileen
- Pattern & techniques handouts
- Endless encouragement and advice!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING:
- 4mm crochet hook - I recommend going for anything with a sturdy handle like Knit Pro Waves, Clover, Prym Ergonomics etc.
- 3-4 balls of double-knit yarn in different colours (this will make a small blanket to start with) - I love Stylecraft Special Double Knit for it's range of colours and consistent quality.