Updated Saturday 1st May 2021
We are delighted to have fully reopened our shop!
You can visit us in person, Monday-Saturday, 9am-5pm.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
PHONING & EMAILING WITH ORDERS/INQUIRIES:
You can email or phone us if you cannot find what you need on the website, or need advice on a project etc.
01383 723995 or 01383 621894
WORKSHOPS & CLASSES
We always want you to feel secure and happy with your workshop booking. So we have made an adjustment to our Terms & Conditions.
Our existing Terms & Conditions state:
"If a class must be postponed due to an incident beyond our control e.g. tutor illness, weather-related incident etc., the missed class will be rescheduled and we will do our best to ensure this is at a time to suit all participants."
However, this has now been adjusted so that, in a situation where your workshop is unable to go ahead because of government advice or restrictions, you will straight away receive a credit code to the full value of the missed event (or partial in the case of a series of sessions where some have already taken place). You can then choose whether you would like to spend this credit in our online store, in our High Street shop, or hold onto it until you can use it to rebook another class. The choice will be yours and you can book with that reassurance.
You should know that our priority is to look after our customers and provide a safe and clean working environment. To that end, we have also taken the following steps:
- See-through screens have been installed between desks.
- Everyone wears face coverings in line with Scottish Government guidelines - with the same guidance in relation to exemptions.
- Machines, work areas and touch-points are all sanitised between uses.
- You will be reminded to wash your hands more frequently, and wipe down irons etc. between use.
- Sharing equipment such as scissors/pins/rulers etc. will not be permitted for the time being, so you are reminded to bring your own scissors/pins etc. with you.
It's also worth pointing out, that since resuming some workshops in August, both tutors and students have been enjoying them and making beautiful things!
We've chosen not to run such things as crochet for now, as the close contact required just doesn't feel 'right'. But the world is an ever changing place now, and we will follow suit, with a smile, and still creating.
We hope that you will join us in the Studio soon.