Tuesday Evening, July 5th, 6pm - 9pm
Join Aileen for a full evening of lovely lace crochet! You'll move on from the basics and create a pretty doily. You will also be given patterns for a number of different styles, each of which will expand your crochet stitch knowledge. Yarn and hook are included - please note that it's fine crochet thread that we will be working with.
We have updated our workshop/event Terms and Conditions as at 1st May 2022. Please check here before booking as once purchased, tickets are non-refundable.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE:
We are delighted to be able to welcome you to our refurbished studio! It is accessed from the main shop down a flight of stairs from the shop with alternative access direct to the basement for anyone requiring an entrance without steps. If you do have any accessibility needs or questions, please let us know in the comments when you book.
When attending any class, we will meet you at the shop front door 10mins before the start time. If you are running late and arrive to a closed front door, please go to the side alley (Wilson's Close) to the signposted side entrance and ring the doorbell.
This group is suitable for anyone who can read a basic crochet pattern and work the main crochet stitches (double, treble etc.).
This class is suitable for adults only, age 16+.
Please carefully check our Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
- Double-knit yarn to create your masterpiece
- Felt pieces to mount and display your flowers
- Professional tuition and guidance from Aileen
- Patterns & diagrams to help you progress after class
- A hot cuppa and lots of encouragement!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING:
- Please bring your crochet hooks (including a 4mm) plus your small scissors and a yarn darning needle for assembly. All other materials are included.