Sunday July 10th, 2pm - 5pm
Get started with crochet in one day with a simple granny-stitch cowl that will look great and teach you the basics of this wonderful craft! This is an ideal project if you are completely new to crochet, or want to recap with a fresh and fun make.
We have updated our workshop/event Terms and Conditions as at 1st May 2022. Please check here before booking as once purchased, tickets are non-refundable.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE:
We are delighted to be able to welcome you to our refurbished studio! It is accessed from the main shop down a flight of stairs from the shop with alternative access direct to the basement for anyone requiring an entrance without steps. If you do have any accessibility needs or questions, please let us know in the comments when you book.
When attending any class, we will meet you at the shop front door 10mins before the start time. If you are running late and arrive to a closed front door, please go to the side alley (Wilson's Close) to the signposted side entrance and ring the doorbell.
This group is suitable for anyone who would like to learn how to crochet and read a pattern.
This class is suitable for adults only, age 16+.
Please carefully check our Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
- Professional tuition and guidance from Aileen
- Patterns & diagrams to help you progress after class
- A hot cuppa and lots of encouragement!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING:
- You will need double-knit yarn in two or more colours e.g. you could make a simple white & grey cowl, or a rainbow option! The choice is yours but do note that bright and light colours are easiest to work with when you are learning. It's tricky to see the stitches on black, dark navy and dark purple colours.
- 4mm crochet hook
- Small scissors, yarn darning needle, notebook & pencil